MY LOVER ...^^

MY LOVER ...^^

2010年9月16日 星期四

15 Sept 10

Today is wednesday....
After school me n dar go GERRNY^^
we go to see PIRAHNA....
Walao so geli lor><
i always get scare by the movie....
after the movie finish i go eat TOMYAM MEE....^^
Me n dar share i plate of TOMYAM....
Then buy BIG APPLE DONATS T to dar goth sister...xD
Than we plan to red box but we din go cause too expensive so we no go...==''
11.40 we are going cinema...
I saw ''Bak wan''so TL nia....
My dar always looking at her....so ''beh siok''
Tht time i so angry to my dear....he know tht thn he said sry to me...><
Then 11.50 i go watch RESIDENT EVILL...lastly....==''
I get block can't go in then the ppl change movie to me...
after then i go watch STEP UP3...
STEP UP3 not bad.....the dancer so pro....
I like it^^
Do until me also wan go dance lol~
after we watch finish the movie is 2 o'clock....
after then we cum bac dar goth sis house sleep....
finish....^^
today have the good have the bad thing ''fa sheng''

沒有留言: